SKART Practitioner Qualification
SKART Practitioner Qualification
Bespoke Online Distance Learning Accredited Practitioner course
We are offering an incredible introductory offer of just £199 (usual price £450)
CLICK HERE NOW TO ENROLL
START YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER
If you are looking for a new career or looking to boost your income from your existing clinic by offering a new style of proven treatment and pain management we are able to offer an accredited online training course. Completed from your own home at your own pace the course will train you and equip you with the skills needed to diagnose and treat a wide range of muscular and skeletal conditions.
The course is accredited through the IICT the International Institute for Complimentary Therapists. The IICT operates throughout the globe offering a comprehensive list of therapies and directory of members. Once the course has been completed and assessed successful students will be able to gain insurance through the IICT and begin their own journey using SKART.
What are the benefits of SKART to me?
- Exceptional & Valuable Skills that benefit practice and client health.
- You will learn to solve back issues using effective, practical, safe, non-force, and gentle correction techniques.
- The course’s design means that it is easy to learn and understand, bringing you into the forefront of your profession with these new skills to benefit practice and client health.
- With millions of people suffering from pain conditions, be the solution.
- Learn to access the body’s needs using Kinesiology -test for imbalance & re-establish balance.
- Learn to find the exact pain site to treat it and for the pain to stay away.
SKART is a perfect tool for practitioners to be able to help their clients more. It gives you quick diagnostic tools, treatment methods and a client feedback system so that you and your client can see that the treatment has worked.
SKART muscle testing is a way to communicate with the body. It is a biofeedback system that talks to the body in a language which the body understands and can respond to and gives real time feedback. It allows us to use the patient’s own body as the research tool to find out what it needs, where to treat, how to treat and gives feedback on whether the correction has held and corrected the problem area, giving patient reassurance, as it is easy to see the difference.
Using SKART to find imbalances and issues through muscle testing helps remove the doubt, guesswork and the hard work of subjective diagnostics.
SKART is non force and gentler than many other manipulative therapies. It is quick to locate the problem area, needing no gadgets and it can be done anywhere. I have corrected people’s neck problems on trains, planes and by the beach.
This course is heavily discounted at the moment, as we believe it is a skill that should be open to all. At £199 reduced from £450, now is a great time to learn.
Learn to use SKART to study the body’s energy systems. To use the muscles as diagnostic tools to access the most appropriate treatment for the body, to find the exact pain site and to be able to treat it so you can clear the pain.
Do you want to be part of the 21st centuries health developments? Be free of pain and change the way you see health
learn to Find pain & treat the associated causes.
- Back & Neck Problems that can cause pain, Headaches, Dizziness, leg pains, restless legs.
- Symphysis Pubis issues - groin pain, hip pain & leg length imbalance. also bladder urgency.
- Ileocecal valve Problems links to pains in lower right abdominal area and gut spasms.
- Hiatus Hernia - pain & discomfort under the ribs on the left side & Indigestion, Nausea & Belching.
- Lymphatic Congestion - breast tenderness, feelings of sluggishness, toxic build up & reduced energy.
- Shoulder Problems - pain in the shoulder & arm, numbness and tingling in the arm and hands.
- Jaw Correction - techniques for dental, jaw pain and grinding of teeth.
- Cranial Problems - headaches, pressure pain, sleep problems, excess crying in babies.
The course is made up of nine separate modules:
Module One The Kinesiology system - An amazing tool for testing issues.
Module Two The Meridian system - Great to help you understand pain pathways.
Module Three The Lymphatic system – Learn to unblock, improve flow and flush out toxins.
Module Four The Structural system – Learn how it works, so that you know how to treat.
Module Five The Testing methods used for SKART – How to find problem.
Module Six The Treatment methods for SKART – how to treat.
Module Seven A patient’s treatment plan – About taking a case history.
Module Eight Learning & development in practice - Learning the importance of feedback.
Module Nine The role of a Therapist - What to do to qualify as a practitioner.
Each Module contains a series of Lecture Units. These are in the form of:
External information links
At the end of each module there is a student workbook that will need to be completed and marked before progressing onto the next module. Later in the course there will also be student patient treatments that will need to be recorded and submitted via video.
Once completed you will receive certification through the IICT and be eligible to obtain insurance to practice.